11 weeks pregnant, abdominal bloating, morning sickness, gas, vomiting. Taking gaviscon syrup. Cure?

Hi......I m pregnant wid ma first baby n I m into 11th wk..:):):) my morning sickness r nt at morning but at evening n nite, which makes me too sick. by evening abdomen gets bloated n worsens by nite, I m done enuf wid burping n purging.....den vomit at nite..., al these together r makin my nite sleepless. my doc prescribed me gaviscon syp, which isn t helping me at al....just the drop of it in my mouth makes me vomit severly....plzzz help me get rid of my gas problem.....wil b thankful:)
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012