10 month child treated with junior lanzol. Feels uneasy, restless. What should be done?

Hi my son is ten months old and has been treated with junior lanzol 15 half tab once a day for reflux for 8 weeks. I give him dinner ( chapatis dipped in hot milk) @8.30-9.00 pm and milk at 10-30pm while putting him to sleep. He usually would sleep strIght for 8-9 hours. Since past two nights he s v uneasy, restless n wakes up every one hour n sleeps on mt shoulders. Have tried lanzol again bit it hasn t helped. Pls help. This is v distressing!!
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012