Nausea, junior lanzol, loss of appetite after stopping junior lanzol

My baby is 18 months old now and he was going through the problem of vomiting for which the doctor prescribed us with Junior Lanzol and asked us to continue. We have been continuing with the tablet from around 6 months now. He has stopped vomiting and is okay now so we stopped the medicine from past 15 days but now from the time we have stopped on giving him junior lanzol he is not eating from that day..Can this be the reason
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Around the age of 2 years the appetite usually comes down and it is normal.
Stopping lanzol tablet is not the cause for decreased appetite.
Feed him patiently and don't force the child for feeding.
Encourage the child to feed himself with hand or spoon.
As there are no vomiting, nothing to worry.
Hope I have answered your query.