Will the past skull fracture affect in future?

I had a skull fracture when I was 10..I am currently 19..Do you think it's healed and will it still effect me.?
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later

I understand your concern.

You have provided with good information but I would like to know a few more things as this would help me in suggesting you better.

Hence please answer the following:

Which part of the skull was fractured, is it frontal, parietal, temporal or occipital part?

Did you suffer any symptoms during the time of fracture like seizures, loss of conciousness, temporary loss of vision etc.?

Do you have any reports of CT scan or MRI of the brain done then and now, if any?

If you do have it, do send it to me. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Awaiting your response.