What is the cause for groin pain, cloudy urine and mild stomach pain?

Having mlld groin pain, clouldy urine and mild stomach pain. Had this before and went away when taking antibiotic for dental surgery
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Urinary tract infection Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query It looks like you are suffering from a recurrence of the urinary tract infection. Here is what you should do 1. Tab Paracetamol will help you with the pain, also drink plenty of water, about 8 glasses per day 2. If I were to be your physician I would have started on Tab Levofloxacin 500 for 7 days after sending urine routine and urine culture. Please approach your physician for the same 3. I also suggest you get an ultrasound pelvis with post void urine to check for prostate as enlarged prostate causing retention of urine could be one of the causes for recurrent Urinary tract infection I hope I was of help to you, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards