Longer time to pass urine. Diagnosed with enlarged prostate, taking Alfuzocin, no result. Suggestion?

I have enlarged prostrate diagnosed about two years back , I am 47 years now , My doctor prescribed me urimex 0.4 mg which I taken for two months & later another doctor changed to alfuzocin 10mg , I have bben taking this medicine for approx two years now , I am not feeling any improvement & taking longer time to pass urine then before , also frequency has increased , Pl suggest which medicine should I change to or what should i do to increase flow as it is increasingly become difficult , I feel embarrassed when at a public toilet I take too long Pl advise
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012