Diagnosed enlarged prostate. Can I go for green laser procedure against TURP procedure advised?

Hi,have been recently been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate ,today i started taking flomaxtra which my uroligist prescribed for me.I have to go back & see him in a months time & if my condition hasn t improved he said i may have to undergo the TURP procedure.I have been doing quite a bit of research on the internet & personally i would rather try the green laser procedure as it seems to have less complications,what are your thoughts on this.I just turned 50yrs old this year. Thank You David Simpson
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012