What is sacroiliitis?
User rating for this question
what is sacroclitis?
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: inflammation of sacroiliac joint Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX... Welcome to Healthcare Magic. Sacrum is the lower most bone of spine and ilium is the pelvis part which unites to soda of sacrum. They form a flat joint. Inflammation of this joint is called sacroilitis and it can be due to injury, arthritis or immune disorders. I hope the advise will be helpful.
People also viewed
- Constant thirst urinating frequently hunger taking gatorade and electrolyte explain
- Nutsack and sacroiliitis
- Implanon sacroiliitis
- Sacroiliitis masturbating
- Reasons for chest heaviness after csection
- Reasons for bleeding at 3dpo
- Cure for sacroiliitis
- Rapidly progressive brain atrophy
- Reasons for low white cells low red cell low plateletslow sodium
- Pulse of 115 when pregnant
- Red bruise on left earlobe is there anything to worry
- Have cramps anxiety nausea tiredness miscarriage given apo-misoprosto suggest
- Lump in groin no pain what is it
- Swelling in elbows painful shoulder on pain medication help
- Causes of sacroiliitis