What is nabulisation asthalin? Is nabulisation asthalin safe for 3 years old?

what is nabulisation asthalin ? Is nabulisation asthalin safe for 3yrs girl?
Please send your reply in YYYY@YYYY
Posted Sat, 13 Oct 2012 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
management of asthma is very important to help child grow at normal pace and for comfort of the child.
Asthalin contains salbutamol which relieves the bronchospasm of asthma and is safe to be used in children.
It is a short acting drug and can be used long term without long term side effects.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
I wish your kid a great health!