Ask an allergist and immunologist

. Get your answer in 3 easy steps
navigation bread crumb
Please wait...

154 Doctors Online

Email address:
Continue to Consult
By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions
Reports and Images :
In case you have reports or images to share with the doctor, you can upload them in the next page.
Customer feedback (last week)
98% Satisfied customers
Doctors waiting to answer your question
Dr. Sumit Bhatti
ENT Specialist
Experience: 22 years
Dr. Kumaresh K
ENT Specialist
Experience: 17 years
Dr. Naveen Kumar N.
ENT Specialist
Experience: 15 years
Dr. Andrew Rynne
Family Physician
Experience: 48 years
Dr. Ram Choudhary
Internal Medicine
Experience: 15 years
Dr. Ada B. Dickinson
Experience: 30 years
Dr. J. Clive Spiegel
Experience: 20 years
Dr. Rohit Batra
Experience: 13 years
Dr. Robert Galamaga
Experience: 14 years
...and 18,000+ more Doctors from across the world
Ask an Allergist and Immunologist for consultation/discussion about Skin allergy, food allergy, dust and pollan allergy, Autoimmune conditions, Lupus, Lichen planus, CREST, Addisions disease, Ankylosing spondylitis, Hashimotos etc.

Recent Answers by Allergist and Immunologist

Hi Doctor, My 15 months old son has skin allergy . After consuming milk or milk products, he experience irritation, reddishness on his skin. Sometime the skin also get swollen and he feels drowsy.... View full conversation »
What our users say
Great job. Fast and very easy to understand. Thank you. I wish you were in my area so I could have you as my primary Doctor.
«Previous || Next »
Employers who trust us