What could cause skin rash and freckle on stomach?

Jan 2014

Last night, i noticed a rash on my 12 year old son's stomach. In one area, there are three distinct red dots in a triangle pattern--about the size of a mid-size freckle. He also has developed other red dots, same size but stand alone--around his abdomen and sides. There are also a few dots near his groin area--28 dots in all. He has had a sore throat and headache over the last two days that we've treated with a cold remedy. That seems to have helped. I've also put a dehumidifier in his room, which has helped with the throat. Any ideas?
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need more information Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for posting in XXXXXXX I would like to know a little more about the rashes so as to be able to manage better. Are they itchy? Does anybody else has these type of rashes? what all medicines he has been on? Can you send me a picture with good clarity of these rashes? You have a feature to upload the pictures by yourself on the right side of this query page. Please utilize it. regards Dr. kakkar