What could be the white plaque appearance on EGD result which indicated Esophagitis?

Hello Dr., I have been dealing with so many things concerning my stomach and esophagus resulting in terrible pain for the last 10 months. I just got the results of the second egd saying I have mild esophagitis from reflux. What I would like to know is about white plaque or white dot appearance on my XXXXXXX I looked at the pictures and asked the Dr. and she said white inflamation. What I would like to know is, could this be eosinophilic esoohagitis? She did biopsies that came back normal but I am still really sick even with the zantac but it does help a lot more than ppi. I tried ppi but did bit work at all. My symptoms are, loss of appetite, vomiting, nausea, failure to thrive according to Dr's. Thank you!!!
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Kindly upload the EGD pictures Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. Please upload the EGD pictures so that I can have a look before I can give my opinion. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini
Follow-up: What could be the white plaque appearance on EGD result which indicated Esophagitis? 22 hours later
Ok, I will do that tomorrow. I am waiting for the pictures from my GI Dr. I had a urine test done for, potassium, chloride and sodium done by my Nephrologist and the sodium came back low as well as the chloride. Potassium was fine. Please tell me what this could be. Nephrologist says my kidneys are fine and my endocrinologist says I don't have addisons. Something is wrong because my bp is low and when I take salt it doesn't go up and I have tachycardia. Thank you!!!
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 35 hours later
Brief Answer: You can post this question separately Detailed Answer: Hi, You can post this urine electrolyte related question separately. Our Nephrology expert will answer it. I would wait for the pictures. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini