What could be the reason for SGOT 108, SGPT 99, Bilirubin Total 0.21 with no visible symptoms?

Hi Dr., what could be the reason for SGOT 108, SGPT 99, Bilirubin Total 0.21 with no visible symptoms for a 36 year old lady with no smoking/drinking habits? USG shows no fatty lever indication. Height 5.0 feet & weight 55 kg. Hb is 9.00.
Had lower back & lower abdomen pain for 3 days. Consulting Gynaecologist suggested whole abdomen ultrasound, CBC, KFT & LFT. She was also diagnosed with one cyst each in ovaries - 15 mm & 25 mm. CA125 test indicates 39.5 U/mL. Have inflammation in uterus. Took Oflox OZ twice for 5 days & FAS-3 kit (4 days; one per day). Our physician suggested udiliv 300mg (twice daily) for 2 weeks before going for any lever panel tests. LFT was done on the second day she started with Oflox.
Yet to start with udiliv 300.
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please see the details

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). I appreciate your concern.

Derranges SGOT/SGPT may be due to ofloxacin as it is hepatotoxic. You may stop it if feasible and replace with least hepatotoxic. And get repeat SGOT/SGPT after 7 days

However you still need to investigate for other causes for elevation of transaminase levels like:
1.Common and treatable causes like Hepatitis B and C virus, Serum ceruloplasmin for XXXXXXX disease since you are young, XXXXXXX and SMA for autoimmune disease
2. Lipid profile

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.