What could be the cause of painful spots when pierced discharge white clear liquid followed by blood leaving marks ?

Dermatologist
Question
I have spots 3 on my face 3 on the sole of my feet all appeared over last 3 weeks I have burst some revealing white clear liquid followed by blood I have also burts 2 on my face leaving a bruise type XXXXXXX bigger than the spot, but one thing they have in common is that they hurt and leave marks
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Acne

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 42 minutes later
Hi Babir ,

The lesions you are describing can be multiple things.

It can be boil,periporitis,Acne, other sebacceous gland disease?

Do you have fever?
Is it the first time you got them or you get it recurrently?
Do you have it on any other body part?
Have you applied anything on it?
What is the surface look like and size of the lesions?

A picture of the lesion will be more informative and I would be able to help in predicting the condition if I have a picture.

You can mail me the photos to YYYY@YYYY with subject:ATTN Dr Sudarshan.
Please do confirm the sending of the photos by writing here, so that I can reply you back at the earliest.

Meanwhile you can apply a topical antibiotic cream like soframycin for a few days.

Anticipating your response.

Follow-up: What could be the cause of painful spots when pierced discharge white clear liquid followed by blood leaving marks ? 1 hour later
I have attached the pictures below as requested
Follow-up: What could be the cause of painful spots when pierced discharge white clear liquid followed by blood leaving marks ? 38 minutes later
I do not have a fever and did have a period of thi sin my teen age years but only on my face but these do feel different and they come up in a matter of an hour or so from me feeling itchy or the bump actually hurts

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 11 hours later
Hi Babir ,

Thanks for the follow up.

I have seen your photos , these are not really clear.
From images and the description this can be papular urticaria although it can be a many other things.
Do you get these on and off?
Do they arise suddenly within few hours and subside on their own.
Do you have garden or trees around your house/place?

Perhaps a visit to dermatologist will confirm the diagnosis.
Meanwhile you can apply a cool soothing agent like calamine lotion.Do not touch the area frequently.Apply antiseptic soap.

You can take analgesic tablet like diclofenac and antihistaminic like fexofenadine for few days.

Hope this helps.