What causes joint pain tremor and itching with palpitations?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
Question
I have painfully joint pain tremor at times hands and itching no rash rapid heart beat at times very tired had positive test ana but no diagnosis told have to have ana blood test feel very tearfully at times had glandular fever at 16 I'm now 63 had symptoms about a year
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Lupus

Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Further consult with rheumatologist advised... Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your medical history and understood your concerns. Having positive ANA blood test means that you have the autoimmune diseases (arthritis, fibromyalgia already confirmed). Please bare in mind that the symptoms you are experiencing are related to the rheumatoic diseases you have been diagnosed which are characterized by periods of symptoms-aggravation alternated with relief. I suggest to keep following up with your rheumatologist for specific attention. Meanwhile, I advise that medications (anti-inflammatory drugs) alone are not enough. Massaging (physio-therapy), controlling stress, diet and exercise are also necessary. You can discuss it further with your physician. Hope it was of help! Dr.Sonila