What causes delayed periods with spotting?

Hi. M 23 .m 2days behind my period .I had for the first time intercourse with my boyfriend around 15days earlier but he's confident he didn't leave any sperm inside my body.after that intercourse I have been experiencing less white discharge and dryNess inside vagina .four days earlier we had intercourse again and I started bleeding while intercourse .now m having period symptoms as usual but there is very little bleeding. And lot of heat felt around vagina like dryness.please help .I dunno wat is happening inside my body
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: wait and watch for a week Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. Since it is the first time you had intercourse, these kind of symptoms are expected. Also, it is common to bleed while intercourse in the first few times. You are still 2 days behind your period date. Also, you are having the period symptoms. Hence, I suggest you to kindly be patient and wait for another week. Most probably, you will get your regular periods in next 2 to 3 days. Wait and watch. Nothing to worry as of now. Regards,
Follow-up: What causes delayed periods with spotting? 11 minutes later
Is it possible that I will get pregnancy? he's very confident that he didn't leave sperm inside me .we used even protection .I'm experiencing my usual period symptoms but there is now very very minor blood release which I usually experience at 4th or 5th day my normal period starts .is that a symptom for anything? ?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: pregnancy unlikely Detailed Answer: Hello, Pregnancy is unlikely because you have had protected intercourse, and also there was no sperm deposited inside you. The minor spotting is not a symptom of pregnancy usually. Please wait and watch as suggested earlier. Take care!