16 year old with delayed periods. Had protected intercourse. What could be the reason?

hi, i am 16 and last month i had my period then i got drunk and 2 days after i had finished my first period, i started a second period, i have asked why on Google and it says this is normal to have two periods in a calender month, however this month i am late by about a week. Why would this be? my diet and sleeping patterns have not changed, i am also not on the pill or any medication but i am in a relationship but we use protection all the time. It could just be me worrying but is there any chance me having a double period last month has interfered with this months period?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013