What causes bloating, sore breast and vomiting?

I'm bloated, gassy, boobs have become sore, been nesuea with and without vomiting, I been extermely tired and wanted to sleep all day. I'm a week away from my monthly been like this for 3 days
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Check for pregnancy and thyroid test Detailed Answer: Hi, At this point in time I suggest you to test urine for pregnancy. You should keep sipping fluids before you get dehydrated. I also suspect for hormonal changes in the body that makes it lousy and tired. A test for thyroid hormones is reasonable. Hope this is helpful.
Follow-up: What causes bloating, sore breast and vomiting? 4 minutes later
I have been waking up with a dry mouth I drink at least 2 to 3 litres of guilds a day. Also have this thing about sweets
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Can you be clear to answer you Detailed Answer: Do you mean sweat? What do you mean by guild? Is it water?