What causes back and abdominal pain with delayed periods?

Excellent
Question
Im currently having back and abdominal pain and havent had my period either which is never late and the abdominal pain is really bad on my right side what could it be and what should i do.
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Bhagyashree.B 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: please do a pregnancy test Detailed Answer: Dear kym, Thanks for writing to healthcare magic. Please mention the no of days by which your period is prolonged. If you are sexually active then chance of pregnancy is a possibility. In that case pregnancy test needs to be done. If test is positive and pain is severe please see a obgyn specialist immediately. If pregnancy test is negative consider taking any painkiller like meftal spas . Thanks Dr Bhagyashree

Follow-up: What causes back and abdominal pain with delayed periods? 17 minutes later
My period is 7days late and usually is always on time

Answered by Dr. Bhagyashree.B 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: please do a pregnancy test Detailed Answer: Dear kym, Please do a pregnancy test. If positive consult your obgyn specialist immediately to check for cause of pain. Thanks Dr Bhagyashree