What causes anal itch,rash behind knees,on eyelids,forearms,and scalp?

I used a sock to wipe myself clean(or so I thought) after intercourse. Initially I had a horrible urethra itch. After some antifungal and steroid creams the itch went away only to be replaced by redness, anal itch, rash behind knees, on eyelids, forearms, and scalp. Whatever this is has spread to other family members also. Stomach pains are also a symptom.
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Rash skin : Pictures required Detailed Answer: Hi , Welcome to Healthcare Magic forum I completely understand your concern and I hope I am able to help you for the same. From the description, one thing is clear that the appearance of the rash seems to be unrelated to the wiping of the genitals since a rash from the genitals is unlikely to spread to the whole body in such a short time. Also since you feel that even other family members are getting infected, so it might just have an infective pathology. Can you please click some close up pictures of the skin lesions and upload them here on this page for me to have a look at the exact skin lesions.You can also email the pictures to YYYY@YYYY with subject line as “attention to Dr. Geetika Paul”. Also, please tell since how much time do you have this skin rash? Are you presently on any medicines like antibiotics or pain killers? Do you apply any oils or creams over the body? Did the skin lesions develop together?Do you have any raised itchy lesions over the scrotum as well? I am sure I will be able to help you more once you provide me the above details and the pictures. Take care Wishing you speedy recovery Dr Geetika Paul