What are the side effects of paracetamol, diclofenac sodium and chlorzoxazone if taken together?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
i would like to know the possible adverse effects if paracetamol, diclofenac sodium and chlorzoxazone are taken together. Also does this combination in the form of FDC is rational ? please comment.
Posted Fri, 2 Nov 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 3 hours later

Possible adverse effect of this combination-

Drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, headache, excitement, restlessness, GI disturbances, irritability, sensitivity reactions (skin rash). Jaundice, liver damage reported, Orange or reddish-purple urine.

This combination in form of FDC is not rationale.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any more concerns.

If you have no more queries, please accept my answer, rate and give reviews.