What are the side effects of caverta?

i am take jalra 50. i am almost control my sugar level. I have some erection problem. My dr. recommend caverta 50. What is the side effect?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detail Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Welcome to XXXXXXX I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query in detail. I understand your concern. Your erection problem might be due to diabetic neuropathy. You should consider taking methylcobalamine 1500 mcg once a day. Caverta (Sildenafil) can be used for erection as on when required basis. Most reported side effects are Flushes , Headache , Nasal congestion , photophobia. It should be used with precaution in cardiac patients , stroke , low blood pressure, hepatic impairement. You should try initially with Caverta 25 mg only 20-30 minutes prior to the intercourse. If you don't get satisfactory erection with it , then increase the dose to 50 mg. Do not take it on regular basis. This is my best opinion for you based on the available details , still if you have any query , please ask me.