Took jalra and glynase after checking blood sugar level. Alternative medicine?

in the early morning at 4 am my blood sugar value is 228 mg/dl and at 7 am it is 153 mg/ the night I took jalra 50mg tab 1 no and glynase 5 mg tab 1 no. For my blood sugar control. When I was taking Pyoglar 15mg tab 1no and glynase. 5mg tab 1 no my blood sugar level at 7 am was 100 mg, used advised to take Jarla instead of . Jalra (Pyoglytazone)tablet to avoid bone weakness.As Karla is not effective in controlling my blood sugar what is the alternate medicine for me. I am 70 years old. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013