Water drops comes from penis when I talk. Should I be concerned?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
every time when I talk with my fiancé, a water drop come from my penis. phone call duration less to 5 minutes also.
I observed when I am talking normal, still issue is same. :( I am feeling emberasing.... tell what I do.

Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 28 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
The phenomenon which you have described is a physiological one. It follows during the normal state of sexual excitement while talking with your fiance.
You do not require any medication for it.
In case if you are not having regular sex then ensure that you give way to your physical feelings by way of masturbation. This will perhaps help relieve the problem.
I hope this answers your problem
Follow-up: Water drops comes from penis when I talk. Should I be concerned? 12 minutes later
Hi Doctor,

I have night fall problem, 3 times a month. So I am not doing masturbation.
About water drop from penis comes when I am not talk about any sex things, I keep my mind on other things but it still happens.. on 1 to 2 hours phone call water drop come to 3 to 4 times. daily I talk with her because we can cannot XXXXXXX reach other.

What type of exercise I can do, which food or good thinking can help me

Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 4 hours later
thanks for the feedback.
I would suggest the following.
1. Regular aerobic exercise for 45 minutes like walking.
2. Gym work out would be preferable.
3. Kegel exercise to strengthen the pelvic muscles and to gain full control over the urethral sphincters.
4. Yoga will help immensely.
5. Avoid alcoholic beverages.
These measures will make you fitter and will not only help you now but also in your married life latter.