Was on PBS last night about concussions in sport and football. Had four strokes. Is CTE from brain injury a possibility?

Excellent

Addiction Medicine Specialist
Question

A pathologist at BU medical and attached VA hospital, Dr. XXXXXXX C McKee, was on PBS last night about concussions in sport and football.
She has authored a book. I would like to get info about it and buy it. XXXXXXX has been very helpful--but they don't the right book.
Could your service tell me how to contact DR. Mckee?

Tom XXXXXXX
YYYY@YYYY
310 459-1000
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Preeti Parakh 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Email id: YYYY@YYYY , YYYY@YYYY

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Welcome to Healthcare Magic!

Dr XXXXXXX McKee is not only the author of the book you mentioned, but also of numerous research papers on many brain diseases. She is affiliated to the following institutions:
1) Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy and Alzheimer’s Disease Center, Boston University School of Medicine, 72 East Concord Street, B-7800, Boston, MA 0000, USA
2) Department of Neurology, Boston University School of Medicine, 72 East Concord Street, B-7800, Boston, MA 0000, USA
3) Department of Pathology, Boston University School of Medicine, 72 East Concord Street, B-7800, Boston, MA 0000, USA
4) Bedford Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 200 XXXXXXX Road, Building 18, Room 118, Bedford, MA 0000, USA

Her email ids are: YYYY@YYYY , YYYY@YYYY
Phone: 781.687.2913
Fax: 781.687.3515

I hope this serves your purpose.

Best wishes.

Dr Preeti Parakh
MD Psychiatry