Vaginal ultrasound showed free fluid within pelvis and having pain. Concerned

recently i had vaginal ultrasound! the result says that i have free fluid within my pelvis or pelvic! i am concerned about it! and i have been having a lot of pain lately!
Posted Thu, 25 Oct 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 14 minutes later
Free fluid in the pelvis may be normally present during certain times in the menstrual cycle.And it can also be abnormally present if its present in excess and if there if any acute history.You got the ultrasound done for the pain. Can you tell me a bit more in detail about your symptoms and the complete usg finding.