Urge to pass motions, hard stools, stomach pains, bleeding from anus. Recent history of typhoid. Suggestions?

Question
I got urge to pass motion. but motion was so tight that i tried so hard but still no use. After few min of trying, my stomach started to pain very badly. Now i got bleeding from back but no motion. am alarmed. please help. had typhoid fever 4.5 months ago
Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 30 minutes later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX

It seems that you have been suffering from constipation from any cause and to relieve that you have been trying exertion and too much stress which might have resulted in the tissue tear that have caused bleeding. The constipation can be relieved with medication. A lactolose syrup 30ml stat can relieve constipation at once. Don't try to apply any further stress as it may result in hemorrhoids.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Thanks

Follow-up: Urge to pass motions, hard stools, stomach pains, bleeding from anus. Recent history of typhoid. Suggestions? 27 minutes later
But I could not control and tried so hard that I finally passed motion but got severe bleeding along with a tiny tissue ?!? Will that now lead to haemorrhoid ?!

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 12 hours later
No that bleeding was due to persistent straining which rarely leads to hemorrhoids. hemorrhoids are developed with prolonged constipation and straining. Therefore as i advised to relieve constipation with suggested drug.

Thanks