Unprotected oral sex, headache, fever, swollen lymph nodes, neck sore. Is there a chance of HIV?

I had unprotected oral sex with 5 men in the past 6 weeks (where I was the partner performing oral sex, with some of them ejaculating in my mouth, although I did not swallow the ejaculate), all of whom claimed to be HIV negative and disease free. Now facing severe throbbing bilateral headache for 4 days, with fever to 101, and some swollen lymph nodes in my posterior neck. Also experiencing neck and shoulder soreness. No rash, no sore throat, no mucocutaneous sores, no cough, no other URI symptoms, no nausea/vomiting, no abdominal pain, no weakness/numbness/tingling anywhere, and no meningismal signs. Worried about something like acute HIV syndrome. Of course common things being common, this could also be flu, mononucleosis, or another unspecified viral syndrome.
Posted Sat, 2 Jun 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 4 hours later

An HIV infected person is HIV negative during window period, thus can transmit the disease. But as you don't have rash, sore throat and other signs, thus just on the basis of fever, headache and swollen lymph nodes in posterior neck, you cannot be diagnosed as suffering with acute HIV syndrome.
Your headache seems to be due to fever. In my opinion, you should get F.N.A.C.(Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology) of swollen lymph nodes in your posterior neck, C.B.C., E.S.R., & test for HIV done and consult a physician to examine you thoroughly & for further tests and treatment accordingly.
Hope you will be satisfied with the answer. If you have any further query, I am available, but if you don't require further clarification, please close the discussion by accepting the answer. Thanks,
Wish you speedy recovery,