Trying to conceive. Taking mebex. Getting headache, back ache and nausea. Pregnancy symptoms?

I am trying to conceive and feeling head ache, back ache, nausea for last 8 days. I took 2 deworming tablets (Mebex) yesterday. My last menstrual cycle was on 3rd march. Will intake of this tablet have any adverse effect on my pregnancy? What are the other symptoms of pregnancy. Please guide
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

Mebendazole (Mebex) do not have any adverse effects on the pregnancy.

Though the drug may cause mild pain and discomfort in the abdomen which is not seen in all.

The symptoms you mentioned are seen in pregnancy and other symptoms like dizziness, skin changes, breast tenderness, craving, constipation, mood swings etc are typically seen in pregnancy.

I suggest you to go for a Home pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy in you.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.