Treated for prostate cancer, melanoma, bcc and scc. Titer test done. Have pulmonary adenocarcinoma. Concerned

What significance has XXXXXXX titer 1/8o when R.F is 29, vitamine D is 36 and CPK is 274? Thanks you I suffer from Peripheral neuropaty non diabetis,aged 84.6. weight 95 kgs mts 1.78 height Iwas treated and cured from prostate cancer, melanoma, BCC SCC, and now I have a pulmonar adenocarcinoma 15 mm diameter of LLL after been treated with radioterapia (the knife)
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

The above tests are done to rule out health conditions which are mostly unrelated to Lung cancer.

The test results you mentioned are within range, none do point towards any condition the tests are meant to determine. There is no need to worry in regards with the above tests.

Do continue with the radiotherapy for the pulmonary malignancy.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.