Took krimson for PCOS. Get periods only after taking Meparate. How to have normal cycles?

im 33 year old ,i m having PCOS ,I took krimson 35 for 3 months,twice ,i reduced my weight from 68 to 58 over 1 year .but now i have periods only on taking hormone pills like MEPARATE.My thyroid,sugar and prolactin levels are told to be normal.Ive 2 children and doesnt wish to concieve. which drug i need to take to have normal cycles,For how long
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need further investigation like scan and FSH level Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX I have analyzed your query. As you get your periods only after taking meprate needs evaluation. I advise you to undergo scan pelvis to know the endometrial thickness, ovarian volume and blood investigation FSH (follicular stimulating hormone) to know your ovarian reserve. Depending on the reports you might require meprate tablets atleast every 2 months or cyclical oestrogen progesterone combined pills. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!