Took Microgestin Fe and noticed increase in size of breast. Is it normal?

Just started the Pill...already noticed breast growth. Is this normal?
I started taking Microgestin Fe 1/20 on sunday as my first birth control pill ever. Already I notice an increase in size in my breasts. Is this normal to happen so soon? It's only been 4 days. I really don't want to gain weight either and I heard this is a common side effect. Is this true?
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes it can be a side effect.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam.

Thank you for posting your query.

Well madam it can be side effect of oral contraception pills . It is a known effect .Breast tenderness may also occur .

Dont worry about this it will resolve on its own . Weight gain is also common due to fluid retention. Keep a check on your diet and regular exercise is must .

Dr. Shruti