Throat pain,ear pain,increased heart rate,thyroid problem,lumps,tingling

my throat is paining,right ear is also paining,since 3 days my heart rate more,i hav thyroid problem,i feel lumps back side of right hand ring fingure and last
fingure tingling since 1.month.i asked ent dr but they telling nothing happen but i am worry .my beck neck also paining.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 17 minutes later

Having pain in throat and right ear if it is not an ENT problem then might be due to an impacted tooth or inflammation of temporomandibular joint.

An examination by a dentist will help in diagnosis.

Having higher heart rate with associated thyroid problem can be due to disbalance in thyroid levels or anxiety, stress, smoking, alcohol, insomnia, etc.
All these factors need to be considered.

Regarding the lumps at the back of your neck, you will need to check out with a specialist whether there is any growth. You will need to do a FNAC or Biopsy according to the physical examination.

Pain in the neck with tingling in fingers of the hand are suggestive of cervical spondylosis.An X-ray of neck in lateral view will help in the diagnosis.

Use of cervical collar helps in immobilisation and brings relief. Medical treatment includes pain killers like acetaminophen and muscle relaxants under the guidance of orthopaedician.

Presently you can avoid using a pillow, take mild pain killers and methylcobalamin supplements for symptomatic relief.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.

Follow-up: Throat pain,ear pain,increased heart rate,thyroid problem,lumps,tingling 4 hours later
today i have seen below neck also lumps is there and all lumps not movable but below neck is paining but not not that much big,i hav no bad Habit,my lumps is on the cervical.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later

Thanks for writing again.

Immobile lumps on the back of your neck may be indicative of serious problems like cancer, chronic infection like TB, metabolic disorders, etc.

You need to get it investigated as soon as possible.

Hope my answer is helpful.

Wishing you a trouble free speedy recovery.

Thanks and Regards.