Ask a Urologist   »  

Taking lipator for high cholesterol. Taking cialis. Noticed change in erection. Is this serious?

Urologist
Question
Hello I am 59 Male I have recently had a change in my erections. I take cialis 20mg. also have high colestorol and take lipator 10mg. My erection has a bend mid-shaft should I see my uroligist? is this serious.
Posted Sat, 2 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
I understand your worry.
I understand that you are able to manage with cialis at present.
Things that would help sexual life are ( most of it would be known to you, i am just reinforcing them)
1. Early and light dinner on the day of planned sex.
2. Prolonged foreplay.
3. Weight reduction.
4. Regular exercise.
5. Diet XXXXXXX is fresh fresh fruits and vegetables.

It is better to consult urologist for physical examination. If the bend is interfering with your entry job, treatment is necessary. Otherwise you can wait.

Best regards
DR GS