Taken meglish. Have impotency. Partner not able to conceive. What to do?

my marriage recently feb 2013 i have taken meglish 20 weekly is effect on my fertility
my wife not yet pregnancy attempt.
i have impotanancy due to my childwood mistake
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 2 hours later

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

Your query is very non-specific, and it is unable to understand what your query really is.
Please clarify your query with more details, so that I would be able to assist you in a better way.
Please include the following.
- What is problems do you face at present?
- What is that you would like to know?

Thank you

Follow-up: Taken meglish. Have impotency. Partner not able to conceive. What to do? 21 hours later
I have taken Megalish 20 mg tab. Weekly what is effect on my fertility
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 29 minutes later

Welcome back

Megalis 20mg has no effect on your fertility. Instead it increases the erections of your penis by increasing the vascularity.

Megalis (Tadalafil 20mg) is prescription drug used in treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) caused by either vascular or neurological cause.

You should get evaluated by your treating physician if you want to use it for prolonged periods.

Hope I had been able to address your concern.
If you need any further clarification, let me know.