Take 2 strips of zolfresh. With activan alprax. Suggestions?

Even if take 2 strips ofof zolfreshsleeps hard to come by.same withactivan alprax too.its zolfresh10 . 2 years am on these now
Posted Mon, 11 Nov 2013 in Sleep Disorders
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

It looks like chronic use of Zolfresh has made you tolerant to them. Please do not take so many of them at once.
The next best option for you is to increase the dose benzidiazepines, but I would like to warn you that these medications are highly addictive. A novel benzodiazepine is clonazepam. It induces sleep and also maintains sleep ypto 4 - 6 hours. It is better and longer acting than Alprax. Please visit a physician for the same.

I would like to emphasize that non pharmacological therapy is the best and time proven to fall asleep. Please consider these suggestions.

1. The room you are sleeping in must be quiet and dark
2. Make sure no clutter is there on the bed
3. Read a book with a bed lamp on before falling asleep
4. Do not watch tv right before bed or in bed
5. Have dinner two hours before falling asleep
6. Avoid alcohol as an agent to fall asleep
7. Make sure you get to bed at the same time everyday

I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me.