Swollen & painful boils on cleavage area, burst with white jelly fluid & blood

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
My wife has boils created every 15 Days in the cleavage area!
the boils seems to be swollen and she feels pain over there once it gets to be fully matured.
it burst with some white jelly fluids finally with blood.
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 15 minutes later

Boils discharging pus or blood and causing pain are mostly due to skin infection either bacterial or viral or fungal. If the boils are recurrent, they are more likely fungal in origin, aggravated by warm moist conditions.

Sebaceous cyst is another possible reason for the recurrent lump in the same area.

It can be treated conservatively with oral and topical antibiotics or using surgical techniques. I would suggest you to consult her dermatologist (skin specialist) for thorough examination which will confirm the diagnosis and treat you accordingly.

Till then she should,
1. Keep the area clean, may use antiseptic solution to clean it .
2. Avoid scratching the boils.
3. Avoid synthetic fabric for clothing.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you do not have any further queries.