Suggest treatment for Pain in right lower abdomen inspite of frequent urination

General Surgeon
Hurts at the right side of abdomen. Worse when pressed, and radiates towards left and down. Urine shows trace of WBC and urine freq. Is every hour for the last 6 years.psa had stayed between 1.1 and 1.6 during these years.
Posted Fri, 21 Mar 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Possibility of Chronic Cystitis Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Mr XXXXXXX Pain in right lower abdomen requires thorough evaluation and assessment. In the absence of any gastrointestinal complaint like vomiting, loose motion or constipation it could most likely to be due to Urinary tract infection. Increased frequency of urine is usually due to irritation of the urinary tract . Possibility of Chronic Cystitis (long standing infection of the urinary bladder ) . It will require further assessment by Cystoscope examination of the urinary bladder and urethra is required. I hope ultrasound examination has already been done. I suggest you to discuss getting Cystoscope for evaluation of lower urinary tract with Your Urologist or General Surgeon. Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy life. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon