Suggest tablet to get rid of nausea, drank lime juice

I am writing from XXXXXXX Software India Pvt Ltd , who is registered for your services
i had a lime juice a short while ago and am feeling nausea . Can you pls suggest a tablet to get rid of this feeling ?
can you pls suggest a table to control nausea feeling
i developed this after sipping lime juice
Posted Wed, 19 Sep 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 21 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query. I am happy to address your questions, to take care of symptoms of nausea will suggest you take a domperidone tablet, this medication increases movement through the digestive system. It is used to treat symptoms of stomach disorders as well as nausea. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. Thanks