Suggest some drugs or home remedies for premature ejaculation

Psychiatrist
Question
hi,
I am newly married and I am facing problem of premature ejaculation.
with condom i can sustain for 10-15 stroke maximum and without condom not even 4-5 strokes.

I have been practicing masturbation since age of 16-17.
Please suggest treatment - drugs, home remedies, food, exercise, posture or positions to increase the duration of intercourse.

Thanks
Posted Sun, 30 Dec 2012 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 14 hours later

Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when ejaculation time is less than 3 Min, or both partners are not satisfied with sex.

Premature ejaculation (PE) is common problem and depends on multiple factors like:
*Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, performance anxiety and depression

*Medical causes: Reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension and neurological causes.

Following steps will be helpful for treatment:

-Treatment of above conditions (if present) after examination.

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a XXXXXXX breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.

- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.

- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation withdraw your penis from your partner and relax and think about something else. In squeeze- pause technique, squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

-In many persons woman on top position increases ejaculation time.

- If the symptoms persist then condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as LONG LAST) and SRRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) like dapoxetine 30mg will be helpful, which you can get after prescription from physician.

-As you are newly married, then you also need to know that ejaculation time also increases with experience in sex.

-Masturbation is not harmful for health and more than 80% man and woman masturbate in some point of the time. As you are married now, so you can stop or decrease frequency of it now.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow-up: Suggest some drugs or home remedies for premature ejaculation 28 hours later
Dear sir,
I have left masturbation practice since 4 months before marriage.

We are already adopting woman on top position and use of long last condoms based on internet surfing

start stop or squeeze pause technique is difficult to adopt in woman on top position, we will try it with man on top position.

Do you recommend some medication, home recipe, exercise or daily massage which can help ??

On average How long it takes to improve ?

Should I do masturbate before sex as suggested on some internet blogs ??

I might take little longer in accepting the close the query seeing the results.

Best Regards
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 hours later

Q. Do you recommend some medication, home recipe, exercise or daily massage which can help ??

Ans. Methods are as described above. You can go for medicine after prescription. Usually medicine show effects in few days in 60-70% cases. But practice other technique too regularly.

Q. Should I do masturbate before sex as suggested on some internet blogs ??
Ans. Yes. It is helpful in many cases.

Wish you good health.
Regards.