Suggest pill for long time sex and to increase penis size?

Pediatrician
Question
I am married, having one child. I would like to take pill for long time sex and to enlarge my penile size. I am healthy, suggest me a pill having No or Very low side effect.

My penile size is 2.5" in normal, 5" in extended.
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,

The natural way to increase the length of penis is jelqing meanings milking the penis from root to the shaft and penis enlarger pumps available in the market are also effective.

In the drugs with lesser side effects , smooth muscle relaxants are being used to increase the length of penis which you can discuss with your urologist.

Stretchering exercises of penis is a safer natural technique.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.

Dr XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Suggest pill for long time sex and to increase penis size? 14 hours later
Thanks for your kind response doctor. Could you please suggest tablet to extent sex
. Please advice me a tablet.

Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 18 minutes later
Thanks for your follow up

The medication prolonging sex has various side effects and not routinely prescribed.
You can use attention diversion technique for this purpose after consulting your doctor.
Drugs used for this purpose are smooth muscle relaxants, which can be taken after consultation.

If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health.

Dr. XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Suggest pill for long time sex and to increase penis size? 2 hours later
Thanks doctor, for these kind of consultation, to whom should I consult? I mean to which specialist should I consult?

Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 1 hour later
Thanks once again for your follow up query ,
you can consult dermatologist also dealing in sexology.

Take care and have a nice time.

Dr. XXXXXXX