Suffering from premature ejaculation. How to increase the time period of ejaculation?

i have a problem with long time sex.
i want to sex some more time but when i enter my penis on ass within 2 3 minute my sperm go out
i want to sex for 15 to 20 minute.
please help me
there is no any problem with my penis just want to enlarge my sex time.
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Gourav Monga 33 minutes later

Welcome to health care magic and thanks for your query.

I can understand what you are going through and I appreciate your effort to seek online support.

You are probably suffering from "Premature Ejaculation" (PME). In premature ejaculation, the man recurrently achieves orgasm and ejaculates before he wishes to do so.

Mostly its causes are psychological like stress or anxiety however, number of other physical causes are there.

For this following treatment strategies could be helpful-

1) Drugs like SSRIs such as paroxetine, sertraline, dapoxetine etc.
2) Herbal medications like Confido
3) Masters and XXXXXXX technique (Dual sex therapy) - In this the female partner squeezes the male penis before ejaculation.
4) Relaxation techniques like progressive muscle techniques, deep breathing, yoga or meditation to lessen anxiety.
5) Avoid alcohol, smoking etc

Don't worry and relax. Consult a psychiatrist for detailed work up.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion, rate the answer and leave a review. Wish you good health.

Dr. Gourav Monga
Consultant Psychiatrist