Ask a Urologist   »  

Suffering from premature ejaculation. Guide?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi Doctor,
Actually i am suffering from premature ejaculation. It comes out very soon even before 1 minute. I was practicing masterbation since very early age in unnatural way. So, as a result the shape of my organ has changed, instead of stading up , It makes a curve downwards other way round.
Posted Sun, 16 Jun 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 10 hours later

Premature ejaculation is a very common and treatable problem. Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when ejaculation time is less than 3 Min (during sex only), or both partners are not satisfied with sex.

Premature ejaculation (PE) is common problem and depends on multiple factors like:
*Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, performance anxiety and depression

*Medical causes: Reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension, excessive alcohol use and neurological causes.

Following steps will be helpful for treatment:

-Treatment of above conditions (if present) after examination.

-Start jogging in morning for 20-30 minutes daily, as it reduces performance anxiety and improve blood circulation.

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a deep breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.

- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.

- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation stop all movements, relax and think about something else. Then wait for 1 minute before starting movements. According to number of stops, ejaculation time will come under your control.

-Squeeze- pause technique: squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

-In many persons woman on top position increases ejaculation time, so try this position and experiment with other positions also.

-Condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as Kohinoor extra time) help in increasing ejaculation time.

-Ejaculation time also increases with experience in sex over a period of time.

Follow all these above methods regularly and your problem will solve in few weeks. Your ejaculation time is 1 minute. Hope you are sexually active, but if you are not active sexually, then currently there is no need for intensive treatment till you become sexually active.

There is mild curve in penis (left>right>lower>upper side) in most of the person. There is no need for treatment for mild curve, if it is not causing problem in sex. If it is causing problem in sex, then you may need evaluation and treatment by urosurgeon.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow-up: Suffering from premature ejaculation. Guide? 15 hours later
Well earlier my organ used to stand up straight but because of unnatural masterbation, It dosen't gets up. Its gets hard but don't really stand up.
Is there any medicine or tube that increases performance time and reduces premature ejaculation.
I want my dick to stand straight, can it be done.

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 8 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Although it is not needed, but if you are much worried, Following steps will be helpful to make penis straight:
-you can XXXXXXX nearby urosurgeon for evaluation and straightening.
-Change the direction (reverse) of your usual masturbation habit.

To increase ejaculation medicines like dapoxetine and condome like kohinoor extra time is helpful.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow-up: Suffering from premature ejaculation. Guide? 33 hours later
Hi Doctor,
Thanks for replying so soon.

Is excessive masterbation leads to low number of sperm count which create problem in having baby?

Are you a urosurgeon too?

I am doing masterbation since i was 13. Now i wana get sure my sperm count are ohk before going for marriage.

Can i visit you sometime in coulombia hospital, gurgaon. Provided my identity should be kept secreat.

Thanks,

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 26 hours later
Hello again,

Ans: No, Masturbation do not decrease sperm count and do not lead to problem in childbirth.

Are you a urosurgeon too?
Ans: No.

Ans: There is no problem getting sperm count but remember masturbation do not affect sperm count.

Ans: Yes, you can visit. In medical practice confidentiality is always maintained.

Wish you good health.
Regards.