Suffering from pre mature ejaculation. What could be the cause and medication?

Psychiatrist
Question
sir i m suffering from pre mature ejaculation. i m 29 yrs old.i m not in able to do for 1-2 minutes.
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 29 minutes later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
Premature ejaculation is a psychological condition that mostly occurs if a person is anxious or pressured for his performance. It is mostly seen if you are trying to have sex with your girlfriend/partner where you are very anxious.
There are a few treatments that we can do:
1) Increase the time of foreplay as much as you can.
2) While masturbating just stop the stimulation as soon as you get the feeling of imminent ejaculation. And practice it many times.
3) Try to constrict the place from where you pass stools. This will lead to a contraction of muscles around the penis as well. This part also needs regualr exercise.
4) Practice relaxation exercises, meditation and yoga .
5) lastly if nothing improves, then there are certain drug like paroxetine and dapoxetine which increases the time of having sex and will surely help.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer accordingly.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Follow-up: Suffering from pre mature ejaculation. What could be the cause and medication? 23 hours later
sir if i go for medicines likes dapoxetine, is there any side effects. i want to use medicines because i m totall embrassed due to pe.

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 35 minutes later
Yes you can go for the medications but at XXXXXXX we are not supposed to give you a medication prescription. I would advice you to see a psychiatrist/sexologist who can help you with a prescription.
There are not much side-effects with dapoxetine except for a mild headache and sedation. It may not occur in everybody.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Follow-up: Suffering from pre mature ejaculation. What could be the cause and medication? 5 minutes later
sir what is the dose of dapoxetine and when it to be taken. is it taken regularly or only before sex. my normal bp is 120/80 and normal pulse between 86-96/ min. i have married two yrs back. this problem is always during sex.

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 9 minutes later
Dapoxetine is available with the trade name sustinex of emcure lab and is available in the strength of 30mg. It is supposed to be taken 1 hour before sex.
But as i said earlier, we at health care magic are not supposed to provide you with a prescription. I would advice you to XXXXXXX a psychiatrist/sexologist who would like to examine you in detail before starting you on dapoxetine.
Thanks and regards,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy