Suffering from performance anxiety erectile dysfunction. Taking cialis 10mg. Suggest eye drop

Ophthalmologist
Question
Hi I am 28 years old male. I am suffering from performance anxiety erectile dysfunction. As suggested by my physician,i am taking cialis 10mg and it works pretty well. I know that cialis may affect the eye vision ,although there is not a valid proof regarding that. Can you please suggest me know any eye drops, that could be taken on daily basis in order to keep my eyes healthy and prevent any side effects(vision) from cialis. Although i havent experienced any vision problems,yet..
Posted Mon, 3 Dec 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 1 hour later
Dear XXXXXXX
thanks for sending your query to us.
the vision problems which occur in such cases occur in people who already have predisposing factors.These include age,more than 50,diabetese,hypertension alcoholism etc.
Since you do not have any of these factors do not occur in your case you should not worry about these.
What you should do is to maintain a healthy life style,proper diet,exercise,and proper rest to take care of your apprehensions.
Any difficulty please do get back to us.