Suffering from indigestion. Having headache. Suffer high fever and vomiting. Suffer from gas and acidity. Remedy?

I am suffering from indigestion from my childhood. I am a Bengali(Indian) and now I am 29. Every now and then, due to low consumption of water at workplace or eating spicy foods leads to my indigestion. The effects are havoc. Most of the time it directly hit my head,forehead and I feel long lasting pain there. My head spins too for a short time. While I take food e.g Lunch it burns my inside. At times I suffer from high fever. Till I vomit, neither the fever comes down nor the pain in my head and forehead.

I need a diet(breakfast, lunch and dinner) and a habit chart or some simple practices that can permanently cure my long lasting indigestion problem. I have also started to believe that whatever food I take leads to my indigestion.I have suffered a lot from Gas, Acidity and Indigestion. Please help me.
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please see the details

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

I hope you are not having alarming features like weight loss, loss of apetite or any bleed from gastrointestinal tract as you haven't mentioned. So if they are not there it seems that you are suffering from IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome)

For this what all you have to do is:
1. Do regular aerobic exercise at least 30 minutes / day
2. If you are obese or overweight then you should reduce your weight again by exercise and low caloric diet
3. Wear loose clothes
4.Observe when you take milk or milk products whether these symptoms worsen, if yes then please avoid them
5. Avoid carbonated drinks, wine or beer and smoking if you do
6. Take Tablet gasex by Himalaya company
7. take black tea and add cardamom and ginger to it and take them with meals
8. Don't forget to close mouth while chewing food
9.Eat slowly
10. Take a proton pump inhibitor like rabeprazole along with a prokinetic agent like domperidone
11. Take Tablets that contain enzymes protease, amylase, lipase with meals

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.
Follow-up: Suffering from indigestion. Having headache. Suffer high fever and vomiting. Suffer from gas and acidity. Remedy? 5 hours later
Please tell me about the names of the tablets, timings to take them and how long I should take them?

1.Gasex (By Himalaya)
2.Rabeprazole with domperidone tablets
3.Enzyme tablets containing protease, amylase, lipase

I would also like to tell you one symtom that once I am hit by gas and indigestion, the fever continues till the gas goes down.

Also please tell me if I follow the process or take the tablets prescribed by you, will it be allowable to keep my stomach empty for a considerable period of time?

Please let me know about the tablets, because for the last four days I am suffering badly from gas,fever and indigestion.
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please see the details

Detailed Answer:

1.Tab Gasex thrice per day
2. Cap Rabium dsr od 3o minutes before breakfast
3. Tab Pankreoflat tds(Thrice pe day) with meals

There is no such disease, have you ever measured temperature or it is just feverish feeling?

Yes it can be done

Wish you a good health