Suffering from bleeding hemorrhoids. Stress, acidity and constipation. Should I go for surgery?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Question
as mentioned earlier in my questions that i have piles problem since more than a decade now.i have been taking ayurvedic treatment from last 2-3 months and initially i got relief but again i am suffering from bleeding piles.I know the reason that i have too much of stress due to which i constipate which leads to acidity and piles bleed but cant help it as it is part and parcel of my job. Pls suggest if i hld go ahead with operations and if yes then where in western suburbs in mumbai.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Chron's Disease

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 38 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for posting your query

Your information is very precise and clear

With ten years of suffering the piles would have prolapsed and would be causing problems

My suggestion is first control your constipation and then get operated

There are good number of non invasive procedures Like HAL and RAR available in India where you can be back to work the next day

You may Google for the availability as the forum rules do not allow us to refer any patient without examination

Hope this helps
Am available for followup queries
Get Well Soon

Follow-up: Suffering from bleeding hemorrhoids. Stress, acidity and constipation. Should I go for surgery? 4 minutes later
thank you dr.,
which specialist shld i go to...gastro surgeon or surgeon....

rgds

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 42 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for posting your followup query

This is a world of super specialisation

Now we have Proctologist Surgeons [Not the Ayurved People] Who have mastered AnoRectal Surgery

Hope this helps
Am Available for followup queries
If there are no further doubts do accept this reply and rate it
Get Well Soon

Follow-up: Suffering from bleeding hemorrhoids. Stress, acidity and constipation. Should I go for surgery? 31 minutes later
ok...can u suggest anywhere in andheri west or nearby or any good hospital as while googling i am not finding any name....

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX

I don't know if I can provide you the address,Let me mail the moderator and ask

Please bear with till then

Follow-up: Suffering from bleeding hemorrhoids. Stress, acidity and constipation. Should I go for surgery? 32 minutes later
thank you dr.
will wait for your reply...

Ok XXXXXXX

I talked to the moderator and he said I can pass on the contact details

Unfortunately I do not know of a hospital offering HAL-RAR in your region, if convinient you may drop down to Ahmedabad and can leave back by evening

I have few patients in Mumbai if you want a feedback

You can visit WWW.WWWW.WW or WWW.WWWW.WW for details

Hope this helps
Get Well Soon