Sudden distortion in the eyes, CT scan said migraine, weakness, stiff neck and cold chills, costo chonditis. Possible glaucoma ?

I'm a 29yr old female an 275lbs. On my way to work one morning my eyes started to act up everything seems extremely far away an very distorted also started getting very shaky, I went to the ER they did a CT an said it was just a migraine. But now I have pain behind my left eye like pressure, it does it my jaw an up into my head an my ear hurts, an stiff neck sometimes I feel weakness in my left arm but it only last for about 10-15min.I get cold chills an very wet hand,stomach pain an diarrhea st. I have been to the doctor she did nothing for me an went to the eye doctor all they found was suspicious glaucoma. Other health problems I have costoconditis, anxiety /panic disorder
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 35 minutes later
The pressure you are feeling in your eye extending upto your jaw with stiff neck might be related to the possible glaucoma that has been detected.
The pain in the neck with weakness in your left arm might be suggestive of cervical spondylosis.It happens due to age related degenerative changes in the cervical spine that affects the vertebral bodies and intervertebral disks of the neck. An X-ray of neck in lateral view will help in the diagnosis.
Use of cervical collar helps in immobilisation and brings relief. Medical treatment includes pain killers like acetaminophen and muscle relaxants under the guidance of orthopaedician. Methylcobalamin supplements are also recommended for nerve compression symptoms.
Cervical isometric exercises are beneficial to maintain the strength of the neck muscles. Neck and upper back stretching exercises, as well as light aerobic activities, also are recommended under the guidance of a physical therapist.
Hot fomentation helps in relieving acute symptoms.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.