Started going gym, feeling lifeless and strange. Taking remipril 5 mg and vitamins. Any advice?

I am 50 years of age, male, and about 16st, and about 5ft 8" I have started going to the gym but feel very lifeless and strange, I am taking remipril 5mg and have started taking centrum vitamins, please can you advise me ?
Posted Mon, 3 Sep 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 1 hour later

Thanks for writing in.
I would like to know, for how long you have been taking ramipril. Ramipril do cause side effects like tiredness, fatigue.
If you are taking it for long time then side effect is unlikely.
We can try some other medication for blood pressure.

Try meeting more people around, be socially active which helps. I would like to know any medication you are on or not.
Awaiting reply.
Best regards,
Dr. Neelam