Sore breasts, indigestion, liver pain, infertile, high estrogen level. Serious?

Hi, I am on my cycle day 6 and are still having vry sore breasts, indigestion, liver pain(pain on the upper right side). i am 34, have infertility problems. My lasts month's day 3 estradiol was 752, but everything else was normal. Can this be because of the high estrogen, should I worry about high estrogen levels? How can i fix it?
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 45 minutes later

High estrogen levels do cause soreness of breast but pain in the liver is not expected due to estrogen. Rather a liver disease raises the levels of estrogen in the body as the metabolism and degradation of estrogen is decreased. You need to have an ultrasound scan of abdomen to have a look at your liver and get all the liver function tests done under the guidance of your physician to diagnose your problem.

Till then avoid alcohol, smoking and high fat foods.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.